Welcome to CACEO’s Member Forum!
This forum is designed to enhance the CACEO community by allowing members to share information. Our community and profession are stronger when we come together to achieve common goals and support each other.
By utilizing the forum, you agree to follow CACEO’s forum guidelines outlined below. CACEO reserves the sole right to remove any forum posts that do not abide by these guidelines or that CACEO deems detrimental to the forum, to the CACEO organization or CACEO membership.
- Remain professional and respectful of other members at all times
- No offensive content, profanity or harmful language
- No self-promotion, spam or advertising*
- No posting of copyright-infringing material
- Members who wish to promote or advertise a special code enforcement-related program or item offered by a jurisdiction that may be helpful to the CACEO membership or other code enforcement jurisdictions may request approval by CACEO to post it to the member forum by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use the CACEO Member Forum:
- Log-in to your member profile at www.CACEO.us
- Under the Resources tab click on Member Forum, and then click on CACEO Member Forum
- From here you can view and reply to posts, or create a new post by clicking on New Topic
Subscribe to the Member Forum
If you would like to receive email alerts when new forum posts are made, you will need to subscribe to the forum.
- From the homepage of the website, click on Member Forum, under the Resources tab, and then click on CACEO Member Forum
- Click on the Forum Actions box and then click Subscribe to Instant Updates and/or Subscribe to Digest.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE FORUM
You must be signed into your membership account to participate