Certification Resources and FAQs
CACEO's Administrative Regulations mandate a number of forms and resources be made available to those aspiring to apply for or renew CCEO status.
The forms below comply with those requirements. Please contact CACEO at (916) 492-2223 with any questions.
- Application to Become or Renew as a Certified Code Enforcement Officer (AR 3.2.3)
- Alternative Qualifying Experience Petition (AR 3.1.3)
- Consent to Disclosure and Waiver of Liability (AR 3.2.3)
- Addendum to CCEO application based on other qualifying factors (AR 3.2.2(5))
- Certification Status Report (AR 18.104.22.168). This report is sent in the form of an email and contains the following information as applicable: (1) Notice of CCEO attainment*, (2) Notice of deficiency of qualifications, (3) Notice of deficiency of payment, (4) Notice of a problem in the record, (5) Notice that more time is needed to process, (6) Any other notice that CACEO develops to facilitate the process. *Attainment may only occur after the application review and suitability determination process.