2020 Travel & Lodging Information
CACEO has reserved a block of rooms at the
Resort at Squaw Creek
400 Squaw Creek Road
Olympic Valley, CA, 96146
Click here to reserve your room.
|Location ||Room Rate ||Room Type |
|Deluxe Guestroom||$169.00 ||Single or Double|
|Fireplace Suite||$199.00 ||Single or Double |
|Deluxe Fireplace Suite||$219.00 || |
- There are a limited number of rooms.
- Current taxes on rooms: 11%, California Tourism Assessment Fee 0.3%, and a Daily Resort Fee 11.3%
- Complimentary guest room WiFi
- Complimentary use of the resort's Health Club Facilities
- Complimentary Squaw Valley Shuttle Service (Shuttle runs from Squaw Creek Resort to the Village at Squaw Valley)
- Complimentary coffee and tea in guest rooms
- Complimentary USA Today in Hotel Lobby
- Access to the Oasis Pool Complex
- Complimentary self parking is available
Please reserve your room on or before September 19, 2020. Hotel rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until the room block is filled. In the event overflow rooms are needed, additional hotel options will be explored.
2020 Travel Information
Sample drive time to the hotel from various cities is:
- Sacramento, 1 hour, 50 minutes
- San Francisco, 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Redding, 3 hours, 45 minutes
- Los Angeles, 8 hours
- Bakersfield, 6 hours
Click here for driving directions to the Resort at Squaw Creek.
Reno Tahoe International Airport to Resort at Squaw Creek:
Click here for directions from the airport to the Resort at Squaw Creek.