2020 Call For Speakers
The California Association of Code Enforcement Officers (CACEO) strives to provide the code enforcement profession with quality educational opportunities for a variety of skill levels. CACEO seeks the highest quality speakers to present professional, industry-related topics to further advance attendees’ career and business goals. Please join us in sharing your expertise at the 2020 CACEO Annual Seminar; we look forward to your proposal. The deadline for application submission is
THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2020.
ABOUT YOUR SUBMISSION: All submissions will be peer reviewed and selected the second week of April. You
will need to submit the following content at the time of your submission in order to be considered for the 2020 event:
For each Presentation, please include the following: (incomplete proposals
may be rejected)
- A draft of the presentation with speaker notes (word).
- A one-paragraph marketing piece which will be used in the onsite program,
the mobile app, and in marketing collateral materials.
- Two to three Learner Objectives.
- Incorporate one or two Attendee Takeaways.
- A timed outline.
- Presenter resume(s).
- Electronic Photograph (must be a JPEG or a PDF and must be at least 300 DPI).
A final presentation (PPT notes page or PowerPoint) will be due no later than FRIDAY, July 10, 2020
. Meeting this deadline allows us the opportunity to create materials for each member.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact CACEO at (916) 492-2223.
Please read these instructions carefully prior to submitting your speaker proposal(s).
- Prepare your presentation as a Word document ONLY.
- If you are proposing multiple presentations, please separate each proposal by a header indicating the proposal number (e.g., 1 of 5 Proposals).
For each Presentation, please include the following: (incomplete proposals may be rejected)
- Begin each proposal with a Presentation Title (CACEO reserves the right to modify the title.)
- Prepare a one-paragraph marketing piece which will be used in the onsite program, the mobile app, and in marketing collateral materials.
- Include two to three Learner Objectives
- Incorporate one or two Attendee Takeaways (what will the attendee be immediately able to do when they return to their place of work?)