Most mission statements are terrible!
They don’t mean to be, but they are. They’re terrible because they are full of blabber:
- Easily forgotten
- Over-used words
- All encompassing declaration of intent
- That does nothing to connect your team to a just and worthy cause.
If this describes your current mission statement, you can be guranteed your people are frustrated and confused. Your organization might have a mission statement, but your people are likely not on a mission.
This is not just the responsibility of top executives.
- If you are a code enforcement executive or director – This class is for you.
- If you are a code enforcement supervisor – This class is for you.
- If you are a code enforcement team leader – This class is for you.
- If you are code enforcement team member – This class is for you.
Align your team around something that really matters.
Stop wasting prescious time, talent, resources, and money. Poorly worded mission statements are significant contributors to employee disengagement.
Using a highly effective framework, let us show you how to build a purpose statement and values that will inspire, guide, and drive every single aspect of why, how, and what your people do.
Date & Time
July 21, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maximum Number of Seats
• Cancellations must be in writing and received by CACEO at least 8 days in advance to receive a refund
• No shows will be billed
• You may substitute a CACEO member if you find you cannot attend and are beyond the time to receive a refund, but you must notify CACEO in advance so that we can switch the registration from your profile to another CACEO member.
This event may be photographed or filmed for images to be used for social media or future marketing materials. If you would like to not be photographed, please notify the event host.