Come and join us for our 1st Annual Two-Day Leadership Summit with a Keynote on day one, and four exciting breakout sessions and a Q&A closing on day two with the two most respected leadership instructors in our industry. Come and join us for this exciting opportunity to inspired, motivated and engaged with other supervisors and managers in the industry.
- Improvisational Leadership – The value in “yes and . . .” (Doug Leeper)
- Whose Fault Is It Anyway? The Power of Owning a Problem (Doug Leeper)
- The Art & Science of Connecting with Others (Jim Uhl)
- Building a Purpose Statement & Values that Inspire and Drive Team Performance (Jim Uhl)
Jim Uhl - Breaking The Chain Consulting
Jim Uhl has practiced and experienced first hand, the transformative impact quality leadership can have on individuals and organizations. Jim’s purpose is to break the chains that restrain individuals and teams from achieving maximum performance. Jim is a teaching leader. He delivers a highly dynamic and engaging learning experience, which leads to internalization and action.
Doug Leeper, Director of Code Compliance and Weights & Measures, County of Ventura
Doug Leeper has over 33 years of combined experience in fire suppression, law enforcement and code enforcement. He managed code enforcement for the cities of San Bernardino, Riverside and Chula Vista CA. In addition, he has consulted for the cities of, New Orleans, LA, Baton Rouge, LA, Newburg, NY, Youngstown, OH, Memphis, TN, Bridgeport, CT, Rancho Cordova, CA, Burbank, CA Simi Valley, CA and the State of New Jersey.
Members: $169 by April 1st or $199 after
Nonmembers: $199 by April 1st or $229 after
16 continuing education units
• Cancellations must be in writing and received by CACEO at least 8 days in advance to receive a refund
• No shows will be billed
• You may substitute a CACEO member if you find you cannot attend and are beyond the time to receive a refund, but you must notify CACEO in advance so that we can switch the registration from your profile to another CACEO member.
This event may be photographed or filmed for images to be used for social media or future marketing materials. If you would like to not be photographed, please notify the event host.