Friday, October 12, 2018
Embassy Suites by Hilton - Monterey Bay/Seaside
1441 Canyon Del Rey Blvd.
Specific Room TBD
Seaside, California 93955
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
CACEO is offering the following certification exams in conjunction with its 2017 Annual Seminar. The exams are:
In purchasing the exam, please be sure to check the appropriate box for the exam you wish to take.
Payment for this certification exam includes the Thursday prep class.
M1 Certification Exam – 1 year of Code Enforcement experience.
M2 Certification Exam– 2 years’ of Code Enforcement experience.
M3 Certification Exam – 5 years’ of Code Enforcement experience.
Note* A letter from your immediate supervisor on a city letterhead is required to verify Code Enforcement experience
The certification exam consists of various questions covering the topics of
- Code Enforcement Officer Training & Safety
- Planning & Zoning (Basic understanding of what it is)
- Vehicle Abatement – Vehicle Code
- Building, Electrical, Plumbing & Mechanical (Building Code)
- Inspection, Reports, Evidence
- Civil, Criminal Law, Hearings & Litigation (for code enforcement)
- Warrants (for code enforcement)
- Housing – Substandard (Health & Safety & Uniform Housing Code)
- Drug Awareness (as it relates to Code Enforcement)
An exam review will be provided prior to the test and will cover different aspects of the above listed topics. The exam is open book/notes and you may bring notes, source books and guides to use during the exam. You will not be allowed to use electronic devices or computers for the test.
Date & Time
October 12, 2018
10:15 am - 12:15 pm
1 exam credit
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by CACEO at least 8 days in advance in order to receive a refund
- No Shows will be billed
- You may substitute a CACEO member if you find you cannot attend and are beyond the the time to receive a refund but you must notify CACEO in advance so that we can switch the registration from your profile to another CACEO member.